WELCOME TO BCFM'S YEAR-ROUND CURBSIDE PICKUP MARKET!
Boulder County Farmers Markets is a Colorado Nonprofit organization that was founded in 1987 by farmers to support local agriculture and to connect local growers and you. At this year-round online store, you will find a wide selection of products from our on-street markets, all while shopping from the convenience of your home.
Our Curbside Pickup Online Market brings fresh, healthy, locally grown, and locally produced food to you on a weekly basis. The items in your order are carefully packed by our "passionate about local food" staff. Ordering through this online curbside market helps support local growers, ranchers, and food artisans, while allowing BCFM to continue to make these products accessible to the entire community.
THREE LOCATIONS TO CHOOSE FROM YEAR ROUND!:
To view all available pick up locations/days and select your preferred location, click theperson icon at the upper right corner of the screen, select "Overview" and then select the location where you would like to pick up your order.
LONGMONT Curbside Pick Up - Pick up each Sunday between 11:00 am and 12:00 pm. You will receive a pick-up reminder on Friday with an assigned 30 minute window between 11:00 am and 12:00 pm to pick up your order. Ordering opens online each Tuesday at 8 am and closes Thursday 12 noon. Our location in Longmont is drive up and in the parking lot of our curbside market HQ at 1821 Lefthand Circle Unit D, Longmont (Unit D is at the bottom of the hill). Please be sure to select "Longmont Sunday" before you begin shopping.
BOULDER Curbside Pick Up - Pick up each Wednesday between 4:30 and 6:00 pm. Ordering opens online each Sunday at 8 am and closes Tuesday at 1 pm. Our Boulder pickup location is main entrance of the Boulder Main Library at 1001 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80302. Please be sure to select "Boulder" before you begin shopping.
LAFAYETTE Curbside Pick Up - Pick up each Thursday between 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm. Ordering opens online each Sunday at 8 am and closes Tuesday at 1 pm. Our pick up location in Lafayette is at East Simpson Street & Michigan Avenue. Please be sure to select "Lafayette" before you begin shopping.
CUSTOMERS! 🙋🏻♂️🙋🏽♀️Would you prefer to buy fresh healthy food from local farmers👨🏼🌾👩🏼🌾? Are you interested in reducing your carbon footprint? If you're ready, Register as a Customer.
If you are interested in using your WIC, SNAP or Boulder Fruit & Veg Bucks for online ordering, please email email@example.com for more information.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you soon! 💚
FOR SNAP CUSTOMERS:
Shop our online store, pay with your EBT card at pick up, and receive up to $20 off fruits and veggies each week! Your “Double Up Discount” applies to fresh fruits and veggies (not packaged goods) and will cover half your order, up to $20. Instructions and video guide to create your account and order:
- Go to https://bcfm.
- Click "Sign Up" to create an account. Your password must be at least 8 characters long. Please note your username and password for future use.
- Select "I will pay using a SNAP CARD when I pick up my order."
- Shop away! For pickup in Longmont and Denver, the online store opens Tuesday at 8am and closes Thursday at noon. For pickup in Boulder and Lafayette, the online store opens Sunday at 8am and closes Tuesday at 1pm.
- When you click on an item, it will display the Double Up Discount logo if it is eligible for the Double Up Discount.
- You may search for Double Up Discount items by clicking "Attributes" and selecting "Double Up Discount."
- To get the most of the double up benefit, at least half your order should be fruits and vegetables.
- Please do not add any items to your cart that are not SNAP eligible (flowers, non-food items, or alcohol).
- Go to “check out.” The total you see will not necessarily be the amount that will be charged to your EBT card. Press submit (nothing will be charged to your card at this time).
- You will not be charged the $4.99 pick up fee. It will be waived after your order is confirmed.
- Your order will be reviewed by our Food Access Specialist to ensure that your order meets guidelines. You will receive a confirmation of the dollar amount owed at pick up from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrive at the curbside pick up location at the given time. Bring your EBT card and your confirmation email.
- Collect your items, pay for your order with your EBT card, and enjoy!
- Paper coupons may not be used for online purchases. This includes paper SNAP bucks, Double Up Food Bucks, WIC bucks and Veggie bucks. You may use these at our traditional On Street Markets.
- BCFM may restrict future ordering for individuals who fail to collect orders at the time of pick up.